Share This Post

Featured

Man Ignores Warning Not To Swim With Fresh Tattoo; Dies After (Graphic Photos)

Man Ignores Warning Not To Swim With Fresh Tattoo; Dies After (Graphic Photos)

A 31 year old spanish man has died after developing sepsis following an infection on a fresh tattoo which he got he decided to go for a swim.

The unidentified young man was said to have ignored the usual two weeks stipulated for new inkings before being allowed to come into contact with water, especially in pools or rivers.

Instead, within five days of tattooing his right calf, the young man decided to go for a swim in the Gulf of Mexico.

According to reports, the fresh opening on his skin became affected with a flesh-eating bacteria that tore parts of his skin.

A day after he took the swim, he developed a fever, and a red rash around the tattooed area. The situation became worse for him, over the next 2 days, leading to his death.

Facebook Comments

Share This Post

1 Comment

  1. Profile gravatar of Onyi

    Chaaaiii,should i cry for him?

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Lost Password

Register